Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

Black Series The Child

(1/7) > >>

Jeff:
Up for pre-order starting today - The Child!

Pre-Order at EE

STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES THE CHILD Figure
(HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $9.99/Available: Spring 2020)
From STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES is THE CHILD 1.12-inch collectible action figure based on the so-cute-it-hurts character from the Disney Plus hit series The Mandalorian! THE CHILD is the most adorable mystery from here to the Outer Rim! Now fans can add the pint-sized galactic sensation to their STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES collections! The 1.12-inch figure is styled to look like The Child, with premium detail and multiple points of articulation. Includes figure, bone broth bowl, toy knob and Sorgan frog. Available at most major retailers.

Dave:
$10?  Wow.

Questions:
- Is this going to be a mini-pack like they did with the Porgs a couple years ago?
- Is this EE exclusive (I assume not)

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Dave on December 12, 2019, 02:15 PM ---- Is this going to be a mini-pack like they did with the Porgs a couple years ago?
--- End quote ---

Yes, mini-box like the Porgs.

--- Quote from: Dave on December 12, 2019, 02:15 PM ---- Is this EE exclusive (I assume not)
--- End quote ---

Not EE exclusive.  Should be everywhere next Spring/Summer. (Like the Porgs were.) 

*Updated the post with the full Hasbro press release.  Hasbro also confirmed that places like Walmart and Target, etc will be selling this. 

McMetal:
Cue the 3D printed space cribs on eBay!

Looking forward to this release. They should put together a whole Mando wave.

GrandMoffNick:
I'm fine with $10. Packed with another figure or his pod for $20 or $22 would be better though

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version