Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

Black Series 6" Dagobah Jedi Training Luke & Yoda 2-Pack

(1/4) > >>

Jeff:
Pre-Order Links:
- Amazon.com - JD sponsor!
- Entertainment Earth - JD sponsor!

STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH LUKE SKYWALKER AND YODA (JEDI TRAINING) DELUXE Figures
(HASBRO/Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $39.99/Available: Fall 2020)
Celebrate 40 years of STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK with the STAR WARS: THE BLACK SERIES 6-INCH LUKE SKYWALKER AND YODA (JEDI TRAINING) DELUXE Figures, featuring quality detail and multiple points of articulation. STAR WARS fans and collectors can display these highly poseable (LUKE SKYWALKER figure has 4 fully articulated limbs) figures, featuring premium deco, in their action figure and vehicle collection. Includes 2 figures and 4 accessories. Available for pre-order at Amazon, Walmart, GameStop, Best Buy, Entertainment Earth, Dorkside Toys, Books-A-Million, Hasbro Pulse, and more.

More pics here.

Dave:
Very cool.  I wish it were $5 cheaper, but very nice.

Darth_Anton:
This will be hard to pass up, but I still haven't ordered on yet.

JediJman:
I am going to preorder everything but this.  I know its in Target's system and the rest of the stuff is already over $100, so trying to diversify I guess.  Cool looking set though.

Diddly:
Preordered from Hasbro Pulse, but will cancel if it ever gets put on Amazon. I'm debating holding out for a sale since I was able to get the Palpatine/Throne for $10 off and the Chewie/3PO for $15 off from Amazon, but that's a gamble.

Odd that the set is $44.99 on Hasbro Pulse while the MSRP is $39.99. ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version