Author Topic: Your Favorite Movie Comedy  (Read 5969 times)

Offline Tracy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Call me "Your Highness" one more time........
    • View Profile
Re: Your Favorite Movie Comedy
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2006, 08:06 PM »
Other than the zipper scene and the hair mousse scene -- thought the whole movie was pretty unforgettable :P

So you'll always remember it? ;)

Oops, you got me ;)  Not sure if I meant unforgivable or forgettable though........
"Y'all know you're the only ones with the Jesus fish in the titty bar parking lot" - Name
Cancer Sucks >:(

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2006, 10:15 PM »
My personal top 10:

5. The Jerk Watched this for the first time in a few years this weekend, it really is one of the best movies ever made and is so full of classic lines "I was born a poor black child in Mississippi"

I watched this movie yesterday while doing some work around the house...  absolutely in my top 3 funniest movies of all time.   :D

"Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it. "
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Roton7

• Jedi Padawan
  • Roton, King of the Ozone
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2006, 10:21 PM »
Aw yeah, The Jerk is great!

"He hates these cans!!"
Yo is what yo is.

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2006, 11:40 PM »
Harold and Kumar go to White Castle. :)

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2006, 03:48 AM »
Receptionist: Welcome to Marathon... May I help you?
Neal: Yes.
Receptionist: How may I help you?
Neal: You can start by wiping the ******* dumb ass smile off your rosey ******* cheeks - and then you can get me a ******* automobile. A ******* Datsun, a ******* Toyota, a ******* Mustang, a ******* Buick... four ******* wheels and a seat.
Receptionist: I really don't care for the way you're speaking to me.
Neal: And I really don't care for the way your company left me in the middle of ******* nowhere with ******* keys to a ******* car that isn't ******* there. And I really didn't care to ******* walk down a ******* highway and across a ******* runway to get back here to have you smile at my ******* face. I want a ******* car... right... *******... NOW!
Receptionist: May I see your rental agreement?
Neal: I threw it away.
Receptionist: Oh boy.
Neal: Oh boy what?
Receptionist: You're ******.

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles. Yeah.  ;D
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2006, 09:40 AM »
Receptionist: Welcome to Marathon... May I help you?
Neal: Yes.
Receptionist: How may I help you?
Neal: You can start by wiping the ******* dumb ass smile off your rosey ******* cheeks - and then you can get me a ******* automobile. A ******* Datsun, a ******* Toyota, a ******* Mustang, a ******* Buick... four ******* wheels and a seat.
Receptionist: I really don't care for the way you're speaking to me.
Neal: And I really don't care for the way your company left me in the middle of ******* nowhere with ******* keys to a ******* car that isn't ******* there. And I really didn't care to ******* walk down a ******* highway and across a ******* runway to get back here to have you smile at my ******* face. I want a ******* car... right... *******... NOW!
Receptionist: May I see your rental agreement?
Neal: I threw it away.
Receptionist: Oh boy.
Neal: Oh boy what?
Receptionist: You're ******.

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles. Yeah.  ;D

I just bought that last week and made my wife watch the whole thing for the first time. Classic. I made sure my kids were in bed when that scene came on.

The Jerk is always going to hold a special place in my heart. I never considered my Dad a humorous fellow. Sometime after I had announced my plans to move to CA (from PA,) he and one of his best buddy were having a beer at the house and the subject of my move came up. In classic fashion, they started giving me hard time (My Dad wasn't thrilled about the move, and both were the, you have to get a real job, type of guys. In other words, they kind of started making fun of me.) One of them referenced the Jerk and the scene in the beginning with Steve Martin hitchhiking, and both started putting me in that same scenario. I had never, ever, in my life seen my Dad or his friend laugh so hard . I'll never forget it.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2006, 12:26 PM »
I loved Kingpin- watch it all the time still for a good laugh. ;D