Community > The Bullpen

LEGO Makes Theirs Marvel

<< < (9/16) > >>

Pete_Fett:

--- Quote from: Brian on November 24, 2014, 12:43 PM ---Not sure if anyone else here has been looking for this, but has anyone found the Rocket Raccoon baggie set at TRU?  It is supposed to be a "free with $30 purchase" item now (or $4.99 each I think), and I've been checking our store and can't find any.  Just curious if anyone out there has had any luck finding these, or could maybe even help me out if they are plentiful in your area.

--- End quote ---

I found this at a Toys R Us on my way home from work on Friday.

There were shelf tags that indicated it was free with a $30 Lego purchase - but since I'm all caught up, I just purchased two of them outright - they rang up for $4.99 each.

If I don't end up leaving work too late this evening, I can swing by there and see if they have any left in stock. The TRU nearer to where I work hasn't gotten them in yet, so I'm hoping this week they will - so if I can't score one at the first place I found them, I might have some luck tomorrow. I'll let you know.

Diddly:
I HATE these stupid TRU "free with purchase" promotions because my stores never get the f'n promo items. It's so frustrating because I've missed out on a lot of cool stuff.

Pete_Fett:
Unfortunately, still no sign of them at the TRU near where I work, and the one where I found them back on Friday was cleaned out.

I will keep an eye out for them Brian...

Pete_Fett:
@Brian - I was able to score you a Rocket Polybag at the Toys R Us near where I work. PM me your address and I'll send it your way.

Diddly:
I was trying to track down a Star Wars Advent Calendar at TRU last night and they had a whole case of these. I bought three, one to open, one for my polybag collection and an extra in case anyone here needed one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version