Author Topic: Recent Acquisitions  (Read 299307 times)

Offline ceedrus

• Youngling
  • You truly belong here with us among the clouds
    • View Profile
Re: Recent Acquisitions
« Reply #765 on: August 23, 2011, 07:30 PM »
Yay, BBTS filled my preorder for the carded "J-Slop" Fett! Didn't know if they were gonna come through with them. Hopefully the rocket fires.  ;)

;D ;D i got my email also.. so happy. I was worried that we were going to shafted. Can't wait to get them.. i got a stromtrooper also.

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: August 23, 2011, 08:33 PM »
Congratulations guys.  I wasn't going to sit around and wait to see if they came through or not, so that's why I went ahead with the YahooJapan auction.  Hopefully I don't regret my decision once I see the figures I receive. :-\
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: August 23, 2011, 09:16 PM »
Why am I thinking about ordering one of these?  I never did get the chase figure...

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: August 23, 2011, 09:27 PM »
Why am I thinking about ordering one of these?  I never did get the chase figure...

Is the Fett Series J-Slot the same as the carded J-Slot?  Ugh, if so I overspent on the J-Slop from Ebay at $67.   :P
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline MikeT

• Jedi Initiate
  • Boba Fett?! Boba Fett?! WHERE?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: August 23, 2011, 10:36 PM »
Is the Fett Series J-Slot the same as the carded J-Slot?  Ugh, if so I overspent on the J-Slop from Ebay at $67.   :P

I think they're probably the same. The carded one has his rocket removed and displayed in the bubble--not sure if the original one was removable or not. At least you got the official "vintage" J-Slop. ;D

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: August 23, 2011, 11:15 PM »

I just assumed it was... I'm no Fett expert.

Offline tiny

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: August 23, 2011, 11:34 PM »
Love the J-Slop listing, laughed when I saw that.  It's up there with my other favorite "willhufftarkin" chase figure.

Offline Symposium

• Jedi Initiate
  • I have Kubrickulosis™
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: August 24, 2011, 01:48 AM »
Well there is another J-Slop up on ebay if anyone is interested in sloppy seconds  ;D  :P ::)
"Pixelated beings are we, not this crude matter!"

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: August 24, 2011, 07:50 AM »
Well there is another J-Slop up on ebay if anyone is interested in sloppy seconds  ;D  :P ::)

Yeah, and using the same picture from last week.  I emailed the guy to make sure there wasn't an issue with my auction.  He let me know that he does have two of them and just used the stock photo.  He claims they are mint...I'm a little skeptical now though.
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Symposium

• Jedi Initiate
  • I have Kubrickulosis™
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: August 24, 2011, 07:11 PM »
I thought I'd bought the 2007 box set today but I got an email saying he'd put the wrong price up so he refunded me. Totally gutted.  :(
"Pixelated beings are we, not this crude matter!"

Offline tiny

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: August 24, 2011, 08:29 PM »
I thought I'd bought the 2007 box set today but I got an email saying he'd put the wrong price up so he refunded me. Totally gutted.  :(

what did you think you got it for?

Offline Adrian

• Jedi Initiate
  • Follow me you will
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: August 24, 2011, 08:47 PM »
i'm going for the j-slop please dont out bid me  :P

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: August 24, 2011, 09:38 PM »
i'm going for the j-slop please dont out bid me  :P

Already won the first one, so the only reason I'd bid is to spite you and drive up the price like someone did on mine.   >:D

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: August 24, 2011, 09:45 PM »
Looks like I'm another carded figure closer to the entire set.  Picked up the 2010 Parco Anakin figure today.  Down to just needing a carded Jorg (have a loose one) and the Series 3 set.
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: August 24, 2011, 09:48 PM »
Looks like I'm another carded figure closer to the entire set.  Picked up the 2010 Parco Anakin figure today.  Down to just needing a carded Jorg (have a loose one) and the Series 3 set.

Are you looking to have both a carded and loose Jorg or trying to swap out carded for loose?  I've been looking for him and would likely open him, so maybe we can work something out when you get a carded one...