Community > Conventions

Mexico Convention

<< < (3/5) > >>

dustrho:

--- Quote from: OCB on July 14, 2003, 09:49 PM ---http://www.rebelscum.com/article.asp?i=43924

--- End quote ---

Those are great pictures!  It's just making me get more and more excited about the Chicago convention.  I can't wait for that to happen.   ;D

Morgbug:
Me jealous :-[

Glad you had fun though.  You missed a good chat (and were missed) on Friday though.  Ask Scott (Larry Bird) about it. ;)

Carrie M:
Uh-oh, Scott, what did I miss out on?

dustrho, I'm afraid that you won't find Wiz World Chicago to be anything like my description of the Mexico Con. I went last year, and was kinda disappointed. I may go this year, and I may not. I'm not terribly excited about it to be honest with you.  Mexico really spoiled me, it's really going to be the yardstick for which all conventions are measured against for me from now on.

jadesfire:
Wow Carrie, that sounded like a blast!!  I wished I had picked that to go to.  It was closer for my girlfriend but we both decided to try Dragon-con this year.  I think I made a huge mistake since Comic-con looks (and sounds) like it's going to be so much more fun and I've read nothing but positive, up-beat reviews from Mexi-con.  

DSJ™:
Hi Carrie. Glad you had fun. You have been missed around here.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version