Collectibles > The Legacy Collection

The Big Vehicles - Did You Buy Them?

(1/25) > >>

Brian:
We know that Hasbro is paying fairly close attention to how the Falcon and AT-TE sell, so I was curious how many in our community picked one or both of them up.  Did you buy one, both, or multiples?  Do you intend to get either later on?  It will be interesting to see how these big vehicles do.

Personally, I picked up the Falcon at Wal-Mart this weekend.  I would have liked to get the AT-TE, but just can't afford both right now.  I may try to get an AT-TE later on if possible, although I have to figure out the display/space issue before I do that.  I noticed at the stores though, that the AT-TE is packaged smaller than I would have thought, and should be able to stay on the shelves in the regular action figure aisle regularly the way things are set up.  Anyways, did you pick up either of the big vehicles?

Darth_Anton:
Yes, I picked up both. It's not like we're getting a big expensive item like this every so often, so it's not going to price me out of the hobby. One a year, a big item I can handle.

Jeff:
I bought both.  I am happy with that decision.  :)

Rob:
I want them, but I don't have a place for them at the moment.  Given the cost of initial production, I'm assuming that both of these will be available later on.  Maybe once I've moved into a bigger place and have separate room for the toys.

I definitely intend to get them eventually.

Darth Gamboa:
I picked the BMF at Wal-mart and the rest of the vehicles at TRU, got 3 free Holo Grievous'.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version