Walmart Black Series 3.75" Wave 8

(1/13) > >>

Jeff:
New (re-issue) rumors!

RUMOR REPORT: 4 “NEW” 3.75″ BLACK SERIES

McMetal:
Gotta be Walrusman right?

Dave:
If you look at the highlighted letters, and the comments on YF.com you'll see some guesses on what we'll get.

TR-BF-PB-ST

Tusken Raider
Boba Fett
Ponda Baba
StormTrooper

Seems like some decent figures, although I'm not so sure about Walrus Man.  Are people really asking for this figure to be reissued?  Maybe he'll have a major role in Rogue One...

JediJman:
I would love it if those are the four characters.  I'm not a huge walrusman guy, but if we eventually get Greedo, Snaggletooth, and Hammerhead to go with him, that would be awesome.  Those cantina guys are some of my favorites from the original vintage lineup. 

Nicklab:
It absolutely makes sense to get a Stormtrooper back into circulation.  Especially since ROGUE ONE is just chocked full of them.  But the question is invariably WHICH VERSION?

I can also see the case for Ponda Baba since that figure had a very limited run at retail.  As for Boba Fett?  Okay.  When I first saw the BF I actually thought "Bib Fortuna?  REALLY?!?!"  Boba makes more sense though.  He just continues to sell, and you need a solid seller to help carry the line.  I'm curious if it's going to be a TESB version or the ROTJ costume. 

But the Tusken Raider?  Eh.  I'm a little less enthused about that one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version