Collectibles > The Black Series 3.75"

Toy Fair 2014

(1/17) > >>

P-Siddy:
A month away from Toy Fair (16-19 Feb) and I thought I'd get a thread started.  What are our expectations?  Any new figure announcements?  Possibly some "Rebels" reveals?  Questions for Hasbro reps (if they do a Q&A).

JesseVader08:
I'm certainly hoping to see the next couple waves of the Black Series, both 3-3/4" (Wave 4 and more) and 6" figures (Wave 4 and more).  I'm hoping we'll see the 6" Scout and Speeder Bike too.

Nicklab:
Given the reveal of the Inquisitor over at the official site?  Rebels is probably going to be the big push at Toy Fair.  But I'm also wondering if the Star Wars line is going to get scaled back the way we've also seen the Hasbro Marvel movie lines get scaled back.

Jesse James:
I think we'll see 4/5 of 4" TBS, one wave ahead on 6" TBS, a bit of Rebels unveiling, possibly Jabba AND Speederbike/scout 6" TBS as that is supposedly an assortment... 

No exclusives.  Old hat on vehicles.  I'd guess Rebels will eat up any 5POA slots, and no film stuff except what we already know of.

No "Big" item.

Angry Bird SW still having a presence as it's still a strong seller for them I guess.

McMetal:
Yeah, I'm hoping to see the next 6" wave after the one with Bespin Luke. I assume this would be Anakin, Clone Trooper, and Chewbacca, with Obi-Wan being the carry forward figure. (I realize what an asinine choice that is, just passing along what I have been reading in the rumor mills) Really just want to see Chewie.

I'm probably most keen to see any Rebels stuff they might have to show off though, hopefully something besides just figures.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version