Collectibles > Disney Parks Droid Factory

2022 Droid Factory Advent Calendar

<< < (2/7) > >>

Dave:
Do we have any more idea on exactly what five droids you get with this?  Are they all new or repeats of something they've offered before?

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: Dave on October 10, 2022, 08:54 AM ---Do we have any more idea on exactly what five droids you get with this?  Are they all new or repeats of something they've offered before?

--- End quote ---

I asked a friend that and he didn't know either.  He guessed the droids might be on the box with the Jawas, but then that might mean we get a bunch of mouse droids (appropriate for a Disney set).

Nicklab:
I might bite on this one.  But I'm also waiting on the Black Series McQuarrie concept 2-pack.  That's supposed to be up around 10 AM on Shop Disney.  Because that SHIPMAGIC code is worth using!

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Dave on October 10, 2022, 08:54 AM ---Do we have any more idea on exactly what five droids you get with this?
--- End quote ---

It's weird that the description says "Features 25 holiday-themed droids" instead of droid parts.  Is that a typo or has this set changed?  Or maybe there was a mix-up in the original announcement?

Rob:
Beats the hell out of me, but I ordered one.  I’m not going to open it until we know what’s in it though. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version