Collectibles > Disney Parks Droid Factory

2024 Disney Parks Ahsoka Droid Factory 4-Pack

(1/4) > >>

Jeff:
Jayson reveals an upcoming Ahsoka themed Disney Droid 4-pack coming 1/29:

Not sure how I feel about this one.  A Chopper repack, Huyang (who so far looks lesser than the TVC Figure) and two astromechs.  Feels underwhelming, but I'm sure I'll still buy one...  maybe I can put this Huyang with the Clone Wars figures.

Rob:
Maybe you already answered my usual question... if any were re-do's... I thought Disney was pretty good about making their own versions of stuff and not re-using Hasbro parts?  Any chance Chopper isn't a repack?

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Rob on January 22, 2024, 01:13 PM ---Any chance Chopper isn't a repack?
--- End quote ---

He appears to be a slightly repainted version of the original Disney Chopper figure (which Disney has repainted before in this line).

Rob:
Oh, that makes sense.

Nicklab:
It's nice to see the 4-packs return.  I had hoped there might have been sets for both The Book of Boba Fett and Andor, but those never came to pass.  But then when I think about those shows I don't know if there would have been 4 solid choices from each series.

I think the choice of droids here makes some sense.  Huyang and Chopper are such obvious droids to choose from Ahsoka since they're so prominent.  And I guess the whole idea of coordinating the character choices with Hasbro didn't come into play here since Hasbro had already announced both Chopper and Huyang in the Vintage Collecction.

As for the other 2 astromech droids?  I like RD-3 a lot.  That droid just says New Republic from the look of that NR cruiser.  As for the R4 unit?  I think I would have preferred one of the protocol droids instead.  Between the green navigation droid from the NR cruiser and C1-D1 from the shipyard?  I would have liked either one more than the R4 unit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version