Community > Watto's Junk Yard

The Walking Dead

<< < (143/522) > >>

bobafett14:
I caught the Hines Ward moment.  Pretty cool, ad neatto see him get in there.  I was listening to a few minutes of my local news this morning and they mentioned that T-Dog was an old teamate of Hine's and supposedly helped get him into that cameo.

Pretty neat.

Scockery:
There was also a Heinz 57 cameo when they ran out of fake blood and had to borrow some ketchup from the food trailer.

Scockery:
What I think will happen in the rest of the season. They'll kidnap the science guy from Woodbury, force him to construct a small nuclear bomb out of materials found only in the prison. But some one is a spy, let's say Carol (she's still mad about Sofia), so the Governor gets wise and attacks. Half of Rick's group dies (the left half), but the rest escape with the bomb and catapult the nuke into Woodbury (Carl had found a book "Medieval Warfare for Dummies" in the prison library, so making a catapult was no problem.)

The governor somehow escapes in the nick of time, but gets bitten by walkers. He injects himself with an experimental vaccine the science guy was working on (never mentioned before the episode). He becomes half undead with the ability to communicate and command the walkers. By the next day, Rick's group is surrounded by a horde with no escape...

Then Rick wakes up. It was a dream.  He looks in the mirror and...half-zombie Governor behind him! OMG!  :o

It's all edited in a way that we are unsure at what point in time Rick woke. Just after arriving at the prison? The farm? CDC? The hospital?

bobafett14:
Disney is now in the works to buy AMC... in the season finale I heard Boba Fett is rumored to swoop in and take everyone out!

JediJman:

--- Quote from: bobafett14 on February 14, 2013, 11:38 AM ---Disney is now in the works to buy AMC... in the season finale I heard Boba Fett is rumored to swoop in and take everyone out!

--- End quote ---

That's totally ridiculous.  Who would be paying him?   ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version