Collectibles > Power of the Force 2

which one is rarest?

(1/3) > >>

wai:
FF Weequay
Green Card Retooled Vader
SOTE Leia Boushh Coll.1 (US card)

All 3 were same to me,so hard to find & so
expensive to have.I think it would be Leia Boushh Coll.1 because I never saw this sell on
any shops.

JediMAC:
Boy, that's a tough call wai.  I'd probably say you definitely picked the top three toughest ones for your list there, but of the bunch, I couldn't guess which is the rarest.  I'd say that the Freeze Frame Weequay has gotten the most publicity of the 3, and unless things have changed recently, I think it generally sold for the highest price too - usually $200+ back when I was keeping an eye on it.  So that would be my uneducated guess at it.

Someone else who's got more up to date information might have a more accurate idea though, since I haven't paid much attention to the POTF2 line in the last year or two...

Thomas Grey:
My vote would be Weequay because of the inability to get him in the U. S. He seems to be more difficult to track down (rare) and more in demand than the other 2.

If we are talking about rare though, you have to include:

- Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi red card (headshot/longsaber ) & (short saber/longtray versions)

- Boba Fett figures that are missing an emblem or skull

- Luke Skywalker (Tatooine) red card transition tray

- Pondo Baba green card, Collection 3, gray beard

honorable mention would go to the Freeze Frame Sandtrooper or the Captain Piett 'Baton' figure...

DSJ™:
FF Weequay, Green Card Retooled Vader & SOTE Leia Boushh Coll.1 US cards are very though to find IMO.

As for price, nothing beats the AFA auctions that Tom has at Cloud City.  :o
FF Weequay
SOTE Leia Boushh Coll.1

This one kills me.  :o
R2-D2 Holo Leia Round Ft Pegs

The prices for AFA figures are just plain nuts.  ::)

wai:
Sounds like there should be more figures add in this rarest  figures group.I also found one more figure-European THX Ben Long Saber.I heard a news(rumor).Except any variations & error,FF Weequay is the rarest,European THX Ben Long Saber is second.I have no idea on this news.I have the following THX figures:

European Orange Card
Darth Vader Long Saber
Luke Skywalker Long Saber
Han Solo
Chewbacca

Japanese European Orange Card
Ben Long Saber

Japanese Orange Card
Ben Short Saber
Luke Short Saber
R2-D2
Stormtrooper

It 's hard to complete THX set.Let me know your thought.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version