Collecting > Star Wars Action Figures

Mr. Black's customs: Ven Zallow v4 update

(1/33) > >>

IncomT65:
Well, I joined recently, might as well showcase my second Galactic Marine, which I finished last night.

Personally, I think I could've gotten around the pauldron a bit tidier. I'm exceptionally pleased with adding the head and with the kama on this one. I named this one 'Scar', because of the little slip of the exacto knife on his helmet, while removing the Snowtrooper's rim. And yes, a customizer was hurt in that process  ;). I also made a scar on the clone's face, above his left eye.

Let me know what you like and/or dislike? I'm planning on making more of these, and I believe each should be an improvement over the other  :)

CHEWIE:
That looks really, really good.  "Scar" - I like that.

Care to share the recipe you used?

:)

IncomT65:
Thanks, Chewie!

I used the following parts:

Helmet, backpack: Saga Snowtrooper
Head: AT-TE Gunner
Torso, arms, belt, pauldron: Clone Commander
Waist, legs: Clone Pilot
Kama: made from a piece of an old blouse.

The bootstraps are those clear elastic bands that held ROTS Aayla in her package.

jedistyle:
that looks really good. the kama inparticular is great. it dosn't match the armor, but i don't think that really matters much, it looks great ,very well done and unique. the helemt also looks good, i like that you used the whole plastic helmet instead of adding a soft goods face cover, good choice. thanks for showing it!

Nirvana:
This one of my favorite GM customs, I just love the two-tone cloth kama...just great!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version