Collecting > Star Wars Action Figures

Mr. Black's customs: Ven Zallow v4 update

<< < (2/33) > >>

Darth_Ennis:
Excellent job on this one. The soft good kama looks excellent. One of the better ones I've seen actually. Welcome aboard.

I have a small question though, Did you ahve any trouble attatching the torso to the waist? The transition looks flawless, ddi you have to do any work to make it fit?

IncomT65:
Nope, no trouble at all. The Clone Pilot has a waist with a belt cast onto it. It's one piece. I used my dremel to cut off that belt. The Clone Commander, as you probably know, has a smaller hip area where his kama/belt is located. I cut that off as well, just below the pelvis area. The Commander's pelvis is actually smaller then the Pilot's area, but the belt makes up for that. Reading this, it doesn't make sense to me, but I hope you get the picture.... a bit  ;D

Darth_Ennis:
Actually no it does make a lot of sense to me. I my be attempting this Ive been wanting to do one for a while now, and I just so happen to have these parts extra. I think I'm going to give this a try. I really like the way yours came out. Thanks youve been a big help.

IncomT65:
That's nice to know D_E! But remember to use the Snowtrooper's armor instead of the Commander's. Here's why....

Word_Weaver:
Looks great, the only thing I see is that you forgot to paint the green spots on the Commander kama.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version