Multimedia > The Prequel Trilogy

Jedi Raid on the Droid Control Ship scene

<< < (2/2)

Mister Skeezler:
They didn't include this on the DVD's cut scenes, but that god-awful dinner table scene with Padme's family was yippy-freakin-skippy?

Nicklab:
This one would've required A LOT of extra CGI work to complete.  That's incredibly expensive, especially the way the scene breaks down.  The scene at Padme's family's house was much cheaper from a production standpoint to complete.

Darth Kenobi:
I just  watched it (for Free) ;D and wish Lucas would of made the film longer to add this or parts of it in.  I would of like to have seen all of the jedi death scenes in the final film and show other jedi like Lumurai and her Padwana and a few others fight alot more then the stuff they were seen in the final verison.  I also feel that the final version circle of surviors having to stop because they are surronded by droids and have to wait till Yoda saves the day while the other one Spoiler
they think the droids are deactviated and stop fighting only to have the droids come back online and circle the jedi after another hard fight.  

dustrho:
They should have left that scene in the original movie, and not just be an "uncut" version on the DVD.  I hate when Lucas just deletes scenes at free will, when this should have DEFINITELY been left in the original movie.

krisvds:
soo many missed chances

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version