Multimedia > The Prequel Trilogy

Anakin First Look - Ep#3

<< < (3/3)

Mister Skeezler:
from theforce.net:

--- Quote ---Australia's Daily Telegraph reports on an additional reason for Anakin's look in Episode 3:

Stylists have been working on Hayden Christensen's and Ewan McGregor's locks to give them shaggy 70s-style dos so Episode III blends seamlessly with Episode IV - filmed more than 20 years ago.
--- End quote ---

Sounds cool to me! Disco fantastic is how I like my Star Wars!

Darth Broem:
Maybe Bill Murray will pop in the film and sing "Nothing but Star Wars!"  

MisterPL:

--- Quote ---Stylists have been working on Hayden Christensen's and Ewan McGregor's locks to give them shaggy 70s-style dos so Episode III blends seamlessly with Episode IV - filmed more than 20 years ago.

--- End quote ---

>:( That makes no sense whatsoever. First of all, why would hairstyles on EARTH in 1977 have anything to do with those from "a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away?"

::) Secondly, isn't there supposed to be a TWENTY YEAR GAP between Episodes III and IV? Why couldn't THAT account for some kind of aesthetic change?

:o Finally, since when are Jedi slaves to fashion? Can we expect Mace Windu to sport some bigass afro?

Yet another stupid decision, George. I'm disappointed, but not surprised. :-\

Mister Skeezler:

--- Quote ---since when are Jedi slaves to fashion? Can we expect Mace Windu to sport some bigass afro?
--- End quote ---

Admit it, its what you've wanted all along...

MisterPL:
Yes, I want to see Mace get medievel on Yoda's ass. But not in an afro. (Sideburns, maybe.  ;) )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version