Multimedia > The Prequel Trilogy

Obi-Wan...First Pics And His Astromech!

<< < (2/4) > >>

dustrho:

--- Quote from: Dimetrodon on July 31, 2003, 11:51 PM ---so either Obi Wan is senile...
or a brick fell on Lucas' head

--- End quote ---

Can't it be both?   :P

Dimetrodon:

--- Quote from: dustrho on August  1, 2003, 11:23 AM ---
--- Quote from: Dimetrodon on July 31, 2003, 11:51 PM ---so either Obi Wan is senile...
or a brick fell on Lucas' head

--- End quote ---

Can't it be both?   :P

--- End quote ---

Yes.

hehe.

infact i was at this store ealier, had about a 3 hour SW based conversationa bout Lucas and inconsistancies and such int he universe and how lucas is a powerhungry money whore.
we also spoek of other movies... hehe

MisterPL:
Don't forget, kiddies: Obi-Wan Kenobi is a bald-faced liar! (...from a certain point of view, my patootie!)

urban fox:
On hypers[ace they joked "before anyone writes in and says that Obi couldn't remember ever owning a droid he didn't say anything about leasing one."  I'm sure this is just a joke but I susspect the Jedi are give droids for starfights or to help out on some missions.  He never has to own it.

Darth Broem:
See I always thought that Kenobi pretended to not remember R2.  He has that look like he hesitates about it.  Like he's trying think on the spot.  He comes up with the "don't seem to ever remember owning a droid....very interesting."  I think he remembers R2 but can't figure out what the heck the droid is doing back in town and why.  
Plus he's not going to tell Luke "Oh I'll be damned it's R2 freakin' D2!!!   Dude we go back along way this droid and I do.  Let me tell you all about it.  Back in the good ol' days before you were born and your father became the most evil person in the univer....OOOOOOPS!!!!!  Um....no wait...uh....droid?  What droid?  I dunno any droid.  Mmmmm...mmmmmm not me.   Forget I said that...heh heh.  Ummm yeah."    

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version