Community > Middle Earth

LOTR LEGO

(1/27) > >>

Scott:
Lego LOTR and Hobbit

Totally Awesome

Brian:
Wow, very cool news.  It really seems like LEGO has been on fire lately picking up a number of licensees (Marvel, DC, Potter, etc.) to go with what they were already doing.  I have to admit to getting more and more tempted by the LEGO line.  I've picked up a few of the SW sets and have dreams of getting the Falcon set eventually, and I'll definitely check out the Marvel stuff when it hits.  I'd never be a completist with any of it (don't have the money/space unless I sell everything else), but I can certainly see why some get all the way into it.  So cool that they'll be handling the LOTR-verse as well now.

Mikey D:

--- Quote from: Scott on December 16, 2011, 12:07 PM ---Lego LOTR and Hobbit

Totally Awesome

--- End quote ---

Damn right.  My guess is these will sell just a teensy bit better than the Prince of Persia ones did.

In addition to all the sets coming, you just know they'll be doing a video game too.  I love playing those games.

shmashwitdaclub:
I just saw this on Facebook and was coming to post.  Pretty sure some of these sets will make there way on to my sons birthday wish list

Scott:

--- Quote from: Mikey D on December 16, 2011, 01:24 PM ---In addition to all the sets coming, you just know they'll be doing a video game too.  I love playing those games.

--- End quote ---

That was actually my first thought...can't wait for that

But my next thought is that between Marvel, SW, Harry Potter, DC and LOTR...I may be broke on Lego next year

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version