Collectibles > Star Wars Rebels

Star Wars Rebels - Class II Vehicles

<< < (18/18)

Jedi Idej:
All the design concessions for the ITT are acceptable for a toy. But no wheels? It's a friggin' transport! How am I are kids supposed to jump it off a ramp, or do a Thelma and Louise off a table?

McMetal:
Hasbro would probably say "Hey, it's more screen accurate without wheels!"

::)

Jesse James:
I dunno, I can't help but compare it even to the Class I vehicles, which were simply miles superior to ANY of the Class II stuff we've gotten since.  Stamped thin plastic only works if you're getting a "deal" IMO.  Like with the giant hero X-Wing, it's essentially a properly scaled X-Wing, for $34-ish or less.

But $25 nets you sub-par stamped plastic ships that weren't nearly as cool as the little dropship thing, or Y-Wing...

That said, I still do like the TIE Advanced.  I think I'd really give the transport higher marks if it weren't hollow but actually had a floor.  I would at least feel like I could do something with it I guess.

iFett:
Not looking forward to being disappointed with the upcoming MASK line (if that's still happening)  Wish this would have happened years ago when $20 new SW ships were plentiful..and much heavier.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version