Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

SDCC'14 Exclusive 6" Jabba the Hutt's Throne Room Set

(1/25) > >>

Scott:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on February 15, 2014, 02:08 PM ---NO Dais for Jabba shown...  that jives with what we were told here at JD.  However, and I'll put it out there, that a 6" Scale Dais was at the very least, designed/mocked up in some capacity...  Too expensive for the assortment, obviously, but the idea is there.  :-X  :-*

--- End quote ---
JTA reporting that Jabba w/ Dais is SDCC exclusive

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: Scott on February 15, 2014, 09:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jesse James on February 15, 2014, 02:08 PM ---NO Dais for Jabba shown...  that jives with what we were told here at JD.  However, and I'll put it out there, that a 6" Scale Dais was at the very least, designed/mocked up in some capacity...  Too expensive for the assortment, obviously, but the idea is there.  :-X  :-*

--- End quote ---
JTA reporting that Jabba w/ Dais is SDCC exclusive

--- End quote ---
... along with Salacious Crumb, too.

Jesse James:
I'm not totally surprised.  ;)

Slightly though, at least where it ultimately landed.

Jeff:
There were pretty open hints about it but no one was willing to come right out and say it, which is why I said...

--- Quote from: Jeff on February 15, 2014, 05:45 PM ---There were hints that a Dais/Salacious Crumb type set could come in the future
--- End quote ---

Either they got someone to confirm it on the record or they are just willing to risk being wrong and tossing it out there as confirmed.

Jesse James:
Seems like a kind of dick move to make it a SDCC exclusive to me, but then again so does making the Carbo Han one.   :-\  I just knew the Dais was mocked up basically, but cost was playing some issue because it's so big and people were already po'd about cost of the basic figures.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version