Multimedia > Star Wars Anthology

Rogue One (SPOILERS)

<< < (76/77) > >>

77Skywalker:
One of my initial reactions in Rogue One was the we hear in the end credits the very music that was in the end credits of Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith, Star Wars Episode 4: A New Hope, and Star Wars Episode 6: Return of the Jedi.

Diddly:
I honestly thought the cameos were the worst part of the movie. 3PO and R2 felt shoehorned in just to say they've been in every movie. And Evazan/Ponda reeks of some corporate doofus watching Star Wars for the first time and ordering them in.

Qui-Gon Jim:
Check this out:
http://io9.gizmodo.com/rogue-one-music-syncs-up-perfectly-with-star-wars-impe-1791283882

Pretty awesome.

Matt_Fury:

--- Quote from: Diddly on January 17, 2017, 09:23 AM ---I honestly thought the cameos were the worst part of the movie. 3PO and R2 felt shoehorned in just to say they've been in every movie. And Evazan/Ponda reeks of some corporate doofus watching Star Wars for the first time and ordering them in.

--- End quote ---

The only cameo I did not like were the ones for Walrus Man and Dr Evizan.  Evizan just didn't look right at all.  The flip side is that I loved seeing the Ghost and chopper as well as the General Syndulla page.

Nicklab:
Check out this Hollywood Reporter article about how Tony Gilroy stepped in during the reshoots for ROGUE ONE - A Star Wars Story.  It paints a picture of a production that was in serious trouble, and how Gilroy's intervention radically reshaped the movie.  A lot of Gilroy's comments came from an interview he did on a podcast called The Moment with Brian Koppelman.  And his comments on ROGUE ONE are at the 46:00 minute mark.

An interesting side note?  Back in 2016, actor Ben Mendelsohn stated that there's a radically different version of ROGUE ONE that exists, and that it was Gareth Edwards original director's cut.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version