Collectibles > The Force Awakens

TFA 3.75" First Order Legion 7-Pack Box Set

(1/5) > >>

Jeff:
Star Wars The Force Awakens 3.75-Inch Figure Troop Builder 6-Pack PLUS Phasma

"Born from the remnants of the Empire, the First Order emerged as a power to be reckoned with in the years following the battle of Endor. The First Order constructed massive fleets of next generation Star Destroyers and TIE Fighters, and bolstered surviving Stormtrooper legions with fresh recruits and powerful new weapons. Take command with this 7 figure Troop Builder Pack including Captain Phasma, First Order Stormtrooper, First Order Flametrooper, First Order Snowtrooper, First Order TIE Fighter Pilot, First Order Riot Control Stormtrooper, and First Order Heavy Artillery Stormtrooper. "

Boxed pic

Not sure if this is an Amazon exclusive or what... looks like a fancy 7-pack of figures that may repacks?  Riot Control Stormtrooper and Heavy Artillery Stormtrooper look new, but they may also be coming in the 5POA basic line too..

Darth_Anton:
I'm a sucker. Had to pre-order.

Pete_Fett:

--- Quote from: Darth_Anton on September  5, 2015, 03:19 PM ---I'm a sucker. Had to pre-order.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, me too, preordered two of them. Like the design of the riot control First Order Stormtrooper.

Kinda wish Phasma wasn't in the box set, but oh well...

Jayson:
Delayed til Feb 2016  :-\

Nicklab:
Got the email.  It's fine by me.  Spacing out my spending on a set like this isn't really an issue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version