Multimedia > Star Wars Universe

LFL/Disney Announce New Star Wars Movies from Benioff & Weiss

<< < (2/9) > >>

McMetal:
Boobs! 😄

Diddly:

--- Quote from: McMetal on February  6, 2018, 09:14 PM ---Boobs! 😄

--- End quote ---

LOL that was my first thought too. I look forward to the first Star Wars sex scenes!

Jesse James:
I have been looking at this as EU the whole time, so I'm totally fine with it in that regard. 

Star Wars boobies?  OK. 

Star Wars has so many stories, and that's part of its charm I think.  The fact a ship can look like it's been to hell and back, but all it ever did was sit in the background of a scene Luke and Obi-Wan zip through in a speeder?  That's Star Wars...  it's stories for everyone.

What I hated about EU was it's all too interwoven.  I'd prefer some distance, to be honest.  And not everyone being a hero, or a villain, or even important.  Some folks are just living their lives, and maybe have an adventure along the way. 

Of course, Imperial Janitorial Trooper 0443 isn't exciting.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Darby on February  6, 2018, 07:14 PM ---numerous films/trilogies/TV shows starts to feel EU-ish to me, and I personally didn't like the sprawl of the old EU. some of it was great, most wasn't.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Jesse James on February  7, 2018, 03:37 AM ---I have been looking at this as EU the whole time, so I'm totally fine with it in that regard.
--- End quote ---

For years and years, plenty of EU fans were wanting "Shadows of the Empire - The Movie" or "Tales of the Jedi - The Movie".  That's where we are at.  Like Jesse said, I'm fine with that.  Until we know more about the who/what/when/where of these new Star Wars endeavors, I'm not going to get too mad about Disney taking advantage of the IP they bought.  You don't spend $4 billion on a property to sit on it... for better or worse.

Matt_Fury:

--- Quote from: McMetal on February  6, 2018, 09:14 PM ---Boobs! 😄

--- End quote ---

We already got that in ROTJ.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version