Collectibles > Galaxy of Adventures

Galaxy of Adventures 3.75" Basic Figures

<< < (8/9) > >>

Nicklab:

--- Quote from: Dave on February  8, 2019, 10:33 AM ---Does anyone know if these comics are unique, or if they're snippets or reprints from previously published material?

--- End quote ---

That thought crossed my mind, too.  But when we have to fish for a reason like THAT to rationalize buying these figures?  It says to me that these figures are barely worth my time and money.

Dave:
Yeah, I've got a big SW comic collection, so I'm wondering if I need to track these down for the comics.  I've got virtually no interest in the repacked figures.

Muftak:

--- Quote from: Ben on February  8, 2019, 10:05 AM ---https://www.starwars.com/news/hasbro-galaxy-of-adventures-toy-fair-exclusive?cmp=smc%7C2123762219
More of these incoming.

--- End quote ---

I 100% would have been seeking out the Rey figure if the descriptor had been "The Mary Sue" instead of "The Scavenger."

Pete_Fett:
Finally able to cross this line off my list - I ordered the Obi-Wan, Rey, Kylo Ren, Grievous and Darth Maul from WalMart and then I grabbed the Boba Fett off eBay, so while I didn't really need the packaging variants, the entire run of 3.75" GoA figures are in my collection now.

I will not be collecting the 5" scale ones - I have zero interest in starting another scale.

Nicklab:
Spotted some of these figures at 5 Below yesterday.  They had Vader and Bespin Han Solo.  I think they were $5, but they might be less since that chain has been selling 3.75" figures for $3.99

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version