Collectibles > Galaxy of Adventures

Galaxy of Adventures 3.75" Basic Figures

<< < (2/9) > >>

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Rob on November 30, 2018, 01:16 PM ---Are they definitely all repacks?  Which Bespin Han is that?
--- End quote ---

Yes, they are all repack/reused sculpts.  Force Link repacks don't have the Force Link chips anymore though apparently.

Bespin Han is the 2015 SL24 Bespin Han Solo sculpt.

Stormtrooper is slightly interesting as it's the SOLO Mimban Stormtrooper Commander kitbash (from the Target 6-pack) without the pauldron.  Nice general pose army builder... but not worth investing in too many at $10 each.

Wave 1:

Wave 2:

GrandMoffNick:
Isn't the idea behind the "show" to make 7 year olds care about Luke Han Leia etc.? So here's same 7 year olds chance to have a specific line / display of those characters. Short lived line, why not?

Oh nevermind, it's not super articulated Momaw Nadon. That's why not. Got it.

Rob:

--- Quote from: Jeff on November 30, 2018, 01:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rob on November 30, 2018, 01:16 PM ---Are they definitely all repacks?  Which Bespin Han is that?
--- End quote ---

Yes, they are all repack/reused sculpts.  Force Link repacks don't have the Force Link chips anymore though apparently.

Bespin Han is the 2015 SL24 Bespin Han Solo sculpt.

Stormtrooper is slightly interesting as it's the SOLO Mimban Stormtrooper Commander kitbash (from the Target 6-pack) without the pauldron.  Nice general pose army builder... but not worth investing in too many at $10 each.

--- End quote ---

Awesome, good to know - especially about the Stormtrooper.  If it's a kitbash, I'm in for at least one.

CorranHorn:

--- Quote from: GrandMoffNick on November 30, 2018, 02:03 PM ---Isn't the idea behind the "show" to make 7 year olds care about Luke Han Leia etc.? So here's same 7 year olds chance to have a specific line / display of those characters. Short lived line, why not?

--- End quote ---

Wah wah Because it’s kids stuff no one asked for and it will make it hard for me  to get TVC. Wah wah and oh yeah Disney sucks! Wah wah!!

Darth_Anton:
I really can't rap my head around the point of this line, especially with the price increase. Sounds to me more like a Disney decision rather than a Hasbro decision.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version