Collectibles > Galaxy of Adventures

Triple Force Friday - October 4th

<< < (3/13) > >>

Dave:
I did the midnight madness once.  Since then I've done the 7AM madness at Target the next morning and usually ended up with good hauls.

Phrubruh:
Midnight madness is played out especially since all of those figures will be peg warmers for at least a year.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on February 17, 2019, 10:00 AM ---My days of doing a midnight madness event are long gone.
--- End quote ---

Same here.  The last few Force Friday releases, I ordered some stuff online (like a case of basic figures) or just waited for clearance on others.  Hard to get amped up to pay $30-50 for vehicles that will be 50% off on Amazon by Christmas time.   I think for TLJ I got the A-Wing for $20 like a month after release and the Canto Police thingy for like $12 a couple months later.

Matt_Fury:
It's definitely not like it was 20 years ago when the movies opened in May.

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: Jeff on February 21, 2019, 10:07 AM ---I think for TLJ I got the A-Wing for $20 like a month after release and the Canto Police thingy for like $12 a couple months later.

--- End quote ---

I usually don't buy vehicles due to space issues, but when I saw the A-Wing for $5 at 5 Below and the TIE Silencer for $9 at Ross I couldn't pass.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version