Collectibles > Galaxy of Adventures

Triple Force Friday - October 4th

<< < (4/13) > >>

Jesse James:

--- Quote from: Jeff on February 21, 2019, 10:07 AM ---
--- Quote from: Nicklab on February 17, 2019, 10:00 AM ---My days of doing a midnight madness event are long gone.
--- End quote ---

Same here.  The last few Force Friday releases, I ordered some stuff online (like a case of basic figures) or just waited for clearance on others.  Hard to get amped up to pay $30-50 for vehicles that will be 50% off on Amazon by Christmas time.   I think for TLJ I got the A-Wing for $20 like a month after release and the Canto Police thingy for like $12 a couple months later.

--- End quote ---

I did the same but still enjoyed meeting friends out...  but again, no TRU kind of messes the formula up since they had it together on this.  I think I bought one figure for Rogue One and nothing for TLJ but that wampa.  Of course TVC was nowhere to be found sooooo yeah.

Darth_Anton:
I do midnight madness solely for the hanging out with my friends. I have few excuses to really drop everything for some me time, so Midnight Madness has been a great excuse to do so. Not sure where we can go without TRU.

tmanthegreat:
Keeping the thread alive, but has there been any news or previews of what to expect for the new movie toys and collectibles (apart from the 6” Sith Trooper)?  I would think we’d have heard a little more by this point, but it seems everything has been pretty tight-lipped about this film so far...

Jeff:

--- Quote from: tmanthegreat on August 21, 2019, 01:18 PM ---Keeping the thread alive, but has there been any news or previews of what to expect for the new movie toys and collectibles (apart from the 6” Sith Trooper)?
--- End quote ---

I'll list the basics here.  If you're interested in tracking leaked specifics, I'd suggest following along with the Master UPC/SKU/DPCI List at Yakface.

The Vintage Collection 3.75"
 - one wave of six TVC figures expected at launch, more to follow in Fall 2019
 - at least one exclusive TVC figure (Yavin Ceremony Luke) at launch, more to follow in Fall 2019
 - at least one TVC vehicle (X-Wing) with another (Ep9) coming at some point Fall 2019

Galaxy of Adventures 5"
 - GOA 5" basic figures
 - GOA 5" figure 2-packs
 - GOA Rancor
 - GOA Vehicle(s)
 - possibly more?

The Black Series 6"
 - one wave of eight basic BS 6" figures
 - at least one exclusive BS 6" figure, potentially more

Rob:
6 measly figures... so sad.

I suppose they've had sequel trilogy launches with only like a dozen or so before.  Maybe by the time it's all said and done they'll do the film justice, but it'd be a real shame to have a fraction of the representation on the shelf that 7 and 8 got.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version