Collectibles > Galaxy of Adventures

Triple Force Friday - October 4th

<< < (2/13) > >>

CorranHorn:
I noticed there is no reference to the final Clone Wars episodes in that press release. Will that mean no TCW toys? I sure hope not.

Nicklab:
I think that Clone Wars may be released later.  Probably because Disney will want The Mandalorian to be able to stand on it's own.

Diddly:
I'm probably the only one who couldn't care less about Force Friday this year. If the last few years are any indication, 90% of the first 1-2 waves will be able to be had for $10 or less by Christmas, so the desire to rush out to beat scalpers for the first figures is low. I don't know if I will want to own any products from The Mandalorian, and likely won't until I see the show. And who on earth could be excited about another EA Star Wars game after the first two travesties they've put out?

Jesse James:
I like the night out with buddies but without TRU I really dunno how this will play out.  Only a couple Target stores around here even did anything and Walmart was hit or miss if their toy people knew it was going on even for days later.

Nicklab:
My days of doing a midnight madness event are long gone.  The last one I did was back in 2005 for the ROTS line and that was at TRU.  And during the ST era I've been living in a county that doesn't allow stores to be open at midnight, so there isn't even the option of going if I wanted to.

Besides, I think I might wind up taking the day off to see if I can binge watch The Mandalorian that day!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version