Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Disney+ Streaming Service

<< < (2/16) > >>

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Dave on August 30, 2019, 11:46 AM ---I'm still a little torn on the timing for signing up as I'm not sure how much content out of the gate I'm going to care about.  I'm stoked about The Mandalorian, but I'm not sure there is going to be much else on day 1 that catches my interest.
--- End quote ---

We signed up for the D23 discount.  In addition to The Mandalorian, various members of my family are interested in the live-action Lady and the Tramp and basically the huge chunk of Disney back catalog that will be on demand at launch - animated features (many princess movies my daughter loves), the OT, the PT, Rogue One, TFA, Pixar stuff, and more.

We're dropping Netflix and picking up Disney+ in it's place (its mainly my kids who watch netflix anyway) so it's actually kind of a cost savings for us. 

Chris M:
I'm not sure if I'll sign up for the early bird stuff.  I'm focused on a new house right now.

That said, I have every intention of signing up.  There is enough Disney content between Star Wars, Marvel, and the Disney princesses to keep my family occupied.  I think it will be a well spend few bucks for the service.

Rob:
I don't think outside of Star Wars there's going to be anything in there for me, so I'm planning on doing as little committing to it as possible.  I'll come and go as needed to watch SW content.

Matt_Fury:

--- Quote from: Rob on September  3, 2019, 02:41 PM ---I don't think outside of Star Wars there's going to be anything in there for me, so I'm planning on doing as little committing to it as possible.  I'll come and go as needed to watch SW content.

--- End quote ---

You could also sail the high seas of the Internet in order to watch this show.  Not that I'm condoning that type of behavior!   :D

Rob:

--- Quote from: Matt_Fury on September  3, 2019, 03:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: Rob on September  3, 2019, 02:41 PM ---I don't think outside of Star Wars there's going to be anything in there for me, so I'm planning on doing as little committing to it as possible.  I'll come and go as needed to watch SW content.

--- End quote ---

You could also sail the high seas of the Internet in order to watch this show.  Not that I'm condoning that type of behavior!   :D

--- End quote ---

This is true, but I'm generally at an age and place in life where for something like this I'd rather just install the app on the xbox and watch it nice and large on the TV instead of downloading movie files and figuring out how to stream those or watching them on the computer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version