Multimedia > The Sequel Trilogy

Rey, Raeh, and Rey's real name?

(1/2) > >>

StBrianOfMinneapolis:
I forgot about this factoid from TFA and haven't revisited it since seeing TLJ. The backstory implies that Rey knew the name of the Dosmit Raeh, the female pilot whose helmet Rey found and held on to.

If there is still some reveal about Rey's true heritage, Maybe adopting the name Rey was a choice.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Dosmit_R%C3%A6h

Nicklab:
Seriously?  This has been staring us in the face since TFA!  Because the Aurebesh lettering on that helmet basically spells Rey's name, albeit as Raeh.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on November 20, 2019, 12:48 PM ---Seriously?  This has been staring us in the face since TFA!  Because the Aurebesh lettering on that helmet basically spells Rey's name, albeit as Raeh.

--- End quote ---

I think that's just a nice Easter Egg.  Wait till you find out who her parents really were.  ;)

Darth_Anton:
I liked that twist. It didn't occur to me. But wish this thread was better executed throughout the trilogy.

Nicklab:

--- Quote from: JediJman on December 19, 2019, 09:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: Nicklab on November 20, 2019, 12:48 PM ---Seriously?  This has been staring us in the face since TFA!  Because the Aurebesh lettering on that helmet basically spells Rey's name, albeit as Raeh.

--- End quote ---

I think that's just a nice Easter Egg.  Wait till you find out who her parents really were.  ;)

--- End quote ---

Oh, I know now.  Holy ****

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version