Community > Watto's Junk Yard

The MCU post Endgame.

<< < (15/15)

Dave:

--- Quote from: Jeff on October 14, 2022, 10:45 AM ---Anyone watch She-Hulk? 

--- End quote ---

Is it worth watching?  I watched the first few episodes but lost momentum.   

I plowed through Moon Knight and ultimately thought it wasn't worth my time.

I mostly enjoyed Hawkeye, Loki, and Falcon & WS.  Wanda Vision was so-so.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Dave on October 14, 2022, 11:23 AM ---Is it worth watching? 
--- End quote ---

It was alright.  She-Hulk certainly had a lot to say about about the internet fanboys whining about lady-Thor, lady-Hulk, lady-Hawkeye, etc.

P-Siddy:
I've been watching it.  Haven't got to the finale yet, but I've been enjoying it.  I just think She-Hulk is a different kind of show than what we're used to with the Marvel shows, especially with breaking the 4th wall and maybe filling in some 'loose ends'. 

I always wondered why Jennifer's grows in length for the first few episodes, but I figure if the rest of her body grows when she changes into She-Hulk, then I suppose hair growth is also affected.

I Am Sith:
My wife and I watched She-Hulk and enjoyed it for what it was.  Definitely being used to set up things for the future.  And I absolutely loved the intro for the finale.  Brought me right back to watching The Incredible Hulk as a kid.  Interested to see where they take the characters they've introduced.

Overall I've liked how they have developed each streaming series to be different from what we've seen in the MCU and absolutely different from each other.  Really looking forward to the new series in development and Season 2 of several of these series.

Oh, and Black Panther Wakanda Forever looks amazing and can't wait to go see that!

Matt_Fury:
She Hulk was ok, I would've had a much lower opinion if Jennifer wasn't breaking the fourth wall every show.

I think the ending could've been better.  Not horrible, not great...just kinda meh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version