Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

Walmart 6" Clone Wars Micro Series

<< < (3/5) > >>

Dave:
They seem to be popping in and out of stock.  Maybe cart abandons?

JediJman:
I'm back at work at a real job, so the days of being able to log in throughout the morning to even attempt to get these are long gone for me.  Back to Ebay I guess...

GrandMoffNick:
Despite all the reasons I've read elsewhere that I should hate these, I really like how they look now that we've got actual product pics. More disappointed now I missed Mace.

Dave:

--- Quote from: GrandMoffNick on November  3, 2021, 12:44 AM ---Despite all the reasons I've read elsewhere that I should hate these, I really like how they look now that we've got actual product pics. More disappointed now I missed Mace.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I hope these make it to the store or back online as I missed Mace as well.

Nicklab:
I missed both Mace and the ARC Trooper during the pre-orders.  I added these to my list on the Walmart app, so I can periodically check the online listings.  So far I haven't seen these come back in stock since they were initially offered over the summer.

The execution on these looks better than I had expected.  I actually really like the way that Grievous came out, and thankfully that's the one figure I was able to preorder.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version