Collectibles > The Black Series 6" Figures

Walmart 6" Clone Wars Micro Series

<< < (4/5) > >>

Diddly:
Agreed, I dig these. I need that Windu and the ARC. Grievous looks great, and I want one just for the uniqueness, but I can live if I don't get it

Dave:
Has anyone received their pre-orders on these?  Apparently some have shipped and are on the secondary market.

Mine has been stuck in a "preparing" state, but hasn't shipped, although it says it'll be delivered today. 

Hopefully this doesn't mean that some of our pre-orders are all hosed up.

Nicklab:
I received the Grievous that I pre-ordered back in July.  It only arrived within the past week.  I gave up on the ARC Trooper and Mace Windu, even though I've seen indications that they've been in stock.

McMetal:
I’ve checked that ARC Trooper page 4-5 times a day ever since it went up and I missed it. Very frustrated that it’s never come back long enough to get a second chance.

I got my Mace Windu in a mailer bag and the card was all bent to hell. I don’t know what they are waiting for to ship Grievous, I ordered him the very first day.

Dave:
My preorders have now been moved to a "delayed" status, which is slightly reassuring in that at least they reflect that the items haven't actually shipped.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version