Collecting > Collections

Dave's Backlit Death Start Display Case

<< < (3/3)

Ryan:

--- Quote from: Dave on August 14, 2022, 08:03 PM ---It’s getting more full, but plenty of room left and lots more to unpack.  I’ll take a few pictures and post them soon.

--- End quote ---

:)

Dave:
Here are a few photos of my display - click for higher resolution versions.  Its very much a work in progress with lots of stuff still boxed up and slowly getting added.

My backlit display.  I wish I would have measured a few more things and made the top shelf a little taller to fit the big AT-AT and vintage Death Star.  I'm making this mostly and OT, Rogue One, and Mandalorian shelf. 

I've got a few other things on top, but its mostly a holding area.

I'm working on pulling out a carded version of each main line since 1977.  Ideally it's some kind of storm/clone trooper.  I've still got a handful more to pull out and a couple vintage ones left to buy.  I just picked up a vintage POTF figure (Ewok) to add to the mix and may someday add a Stormtrooper, but those things are expensive.

My barge display.

My Black Series collection.

Some random stuff.  Mostly a ST staging area for stuff that needs to be moved.

My ANH cantina setup. 

Nicklab:
WOW!  That looks amazing Dave!!!

JediJman:
Love it!  Great displays and scenes and the backdrop is amazing.  Now go build the second one on the right, which should prominently feature the Imperial Shuttle.  ;)

Ryan:
Wow, it's really coming together, I love it! I really like you one of each line idea for the carded figures, that looks sharp. I've been struggling to decided what to do with my carded figure displays eventually. I may have to borrow that idea. The loose figures of course look great on the shelves, especially with such great lighting. Top notch stuff!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version