Community > JD Sports Forum!

MNF With the Manning Brothers

(1/3) > >>

Matt_Fury:
I don't know if any of you watched MNF last night on ESPN2 with the live commentary from Peyton and Eli Manning, but it was absolutely glorious!  They need the straight up Monday Night Football gig!

Dave:

--- Quote from: Matt_Fury on September 14, 2021, 01:59 PM ---I don't know if any of you watched MNF last night on ESPN2 with the live commentary from Peyton and Eli Manning, but it was absolutely glorious!  They need the straight up Monday Night Football gig!

--- End quote ---

I didn't realize that was going on.  I wish I did as I don't really care for the crew that they have working the games this year - Steve Levy, Brian Griese, and Louis Riddick.

Are the Manning Bros going to do this each week on The Deuce?

Matt_Fury:
I read that they are doing 10 weeks.  See if you can find some clips...they were fantastic!

JediJman:
I caught a few clips this morning - I'll have to remember to watch for this on Mondays.  Not even sure if I get ESPN2...?

Dave:
Another solid week for the Manning Bros and their guests.  Pat McAfee was hilarious.

I flipped back and forth a few times between broadcasts but ended up watching 90% with the Mannings.  The main crew is just so stiff and boring, and the Mannings are pretty good and funny.

One thing I do wish they would do with the Mannings is not necessarily show their Zoom call faces quite as much.  They should just have the game on without as much Manning face time.  There usually isn't a ton to see with the Mannings unless they've got a guest on that is really animated like Pat McAfee.  Maybe pull their faces up periodically during slower times of the game.

I'll keep mostly watching the Mannings going forward.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version