Collectibles > Disney Parks Droid Factory

2022 Droid Factory - Mystery Crate - Blind Buy Droids

<< < (2/14) > >>

Pete_Fett:

--- Quote from: Muftak on December 27, 2021, 11:21 AM ---The conspiracy theorist in me says that can only mean one thing...individually carded droid prices are going up significantly.

--- End quote ---

Exactly - but unfortunately, nothing individually carded will come close to the outstanding 4-LOM they offered a year ago and that was only $12.99.

New paint applications on existing molds that have been around for five years or longer (this coming April will mark the 5th anniversary of SWCO in 2017 where they debuted the build-a-droid BB-8 & Chopper) - should mean that the cost of the figures stays consistent, not goes up.

The $2 mark-up on these is for the plastic "crates" with bases that can be connected to each other for a multi-droid display, I could have completely done w/o that "feature".

Jedi Idej:
Four of the 6 will likely be distinguishable by weight. The two BB-8-type droids will be a toss-up. Who will be the first to bring in a small digital scale?  :)

GrandMoffNick:
I like the droids but I'll take three repaint clones with 1:1 odds over six droids with 1:6 odds.

Pete_Fett:

--- Quote from: Jedi Idej on December 27, 2021, 12:36 PM ---Four of the 6 will likely be distinguishable by weight. The two BB-8-type droids will be a toss-up. Who will be the first to bring in a small digital scale?  :)

--- End quote ---

There are actually three BB units - and those would be the heavier ones due to the weighted ball that gives the Disney BB units the weeble-wobble type behavior.

Nicklab:
These are making their way onto the secondary market a bit more.  It would be nice if they would turn up on the Shop Disney app at retail price. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version