Multimedia > Star Wars Anthology

NEW Daisy Ridley/Rey Star Wars Film

<< < (2/4) > >>

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: Jeff on October 25, 2022, 02:07 PM ---It could, however, feature some of the characters from the Star Wars trilogy made in the 2010s."

--- End quote ---

You have to wonder who they might be talking about because I would think:
-Daisy Ridley?  Since it's not a continuation of the Skywalker saga, I'd say no
-Oscar Isaac has moved on,
-John Boyega has said he is definitely done with Star Wars,
-Kelly Marie Tran probably would be out with all the abuse she took and her role in the last movie was minimal,
-Chewbacca could be a possibility as are R2 and 3PO
-Maybe something focused on Connix or Maz?
-Snap Wexley is dead...

I honestly can't think of who they would focus on from the sequel trilogy besides the couple there who would be interesting.

Dave:

--- Quote from: P-Siddy on October 26, 2022, 05:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: Jeff on October 25, 2022, 02:07 PM ---It could, however, feature some of the characters from the Star Wars trilogy made in the 2010s."

--- End quote ---

You have to wonder who they might be talking about because I would think:
-Daisy Ridley?  Since it's not a continuation of the Skywalker saga, I'd say no
-Chewbacca could be a possibility as are R2 and 3PO

--- End quote ---

I think they could still use Rey.  From a certain point of view the Skywalker saga could be over (e.g. she shunned her Palpatine roots and became a Skywalker).  The future adventures could feature her, but not be about the Skywalker legacy. 

I think it could be fun to see her, Chewie, R2/3PO/BB8 running around doing different adventures.

I'd also be fine with all new characters (like they did with Mando) that interact with some of the ST characters even if they're not central to the story.

P-Siddy:
Yeah, you could be right about Rey, Dave.  One thing that could be interesting would be to explore background characters like Sidon Ithano and Quiggold.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: P-Siddy on October 26, 2022, 05:27 PM ---I honestly can't think of who they would focus on from the sequel trilogy besides the couple there who would be interesting.
--- End quote ---

I vote for the Adventures of Zorii Bliss and Babu Frik.  I would watch the hell out of that movie because A) Babu Frik is awesome and B) Keri Russell is HOT.

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: Jeff on October 26, 2022, 11:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: P-Siddy on October 26, 2022, 05:27 PM ---I honestly can't think of who they would focus on from the sequel trilogy besides the couple there who would be interesting.
--- End quote ---

I vote for the Adventures of Zorii Bliss and Babu Frik.  I would watch the hell out of that movie because A) Babu Frik is awesome and B) Keri Russell is HOT.

--- End quote ---

Sad that I forgot about them!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version