Collectibles > The Vintage Collection

2023 Star Wars Celebration UK Hasbro Panel

(1/4) > >>

Jeff:
Info from Hasbro on their Celebration panel...  Saturday April 8th, 6pm BST (1pm ET/noon CT).  *time updated

--- Quote ---Fans can expect exciting, reveal-packed programming when the Hasbro Star Wars & Indiana Jones panel begins at 4pm BST at the Twin Suns Stage (full panel schedule can be found here). With over 20 new Star Wars: The Black Series and Vintage Collection reveals, and new Indiana Jones products inspired by adventures old and new, among other surprises, the Hasbro Star Wars & Indiana Jones panel is not one to be missed!

Stop by the Hasbro Booth (N200) for exciting photo opportunities from a galaxy far, far away to the adventures of Indiana Jones. Fans and media are encouraged to check out all the newly revealed products in-person at the booth following the panel as well.
--- End quote ---

"over 20 new Star Wars: The Black Series and Vintage Collection reveals"  - let's see how many Jayson/Yakface can spoil before the event

Rob:
I predict 12 new Black Series figures, 4 TVC re-packs, 2 TVC repaints or kit-bashes that are exclusives, and 2 brand new TVC figures.

Jeff:

--- Quote from: Rob on March 23, 2023, 09:49 AM ---4 TVC re-packs, 2 TVC repaints or kit-bashes that are exclusives, and 2 brand new TVC figures.
--- End quote ---

In your guess, are the "2 TVC repaints or kit-bashes that are exclusives" Boba Fett or Clone repaints?

Rob:
Funny enough I was specifically thinking about those three Target Fett repaints. 

I could see them taking the new Vader sculpt and doing some comic book paint jobs on that. 

Matt_Fury:
I'm hoping to get a good look at the Mando N-1 starfighter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version