Collectibles > Power of the Force 2

COMMTech Question

<< < (2/2)

Nicklab:
One more thing, the CommTech series of figures, in my opinion, are where Hasbro really turned a corner in their sculpting, painting, articulation and deco for the SW line.  I almost consider this as the grandfather of Power Of The Jedi, since they were good, realistic sculpts that were designed to appeal to the collectors.  This part of POTF2 was one of my favorite series made by Hasbro.

Thomas Grey:
Agreed. I have noticed in my trading expeience that army builders want the CTC Stormtrooper because they think that it's sculpt is the best.

Nicklab:
Not only that, but the Han Solo is considered one of the best.  A lot of people love that Vader.  The R2-D2 with holo Leia was one of the hottest figures ever AND was one of the first really good astromech sculpts.  Admiral Motti is still a great find anywhere, as is the hooded Leia.  Add in one of the best Stormtroopers ever, and this is indeed one of the best SW basic figure lines ever.

Jediknight760071:
Yup...the POTF chips came after the reader...personally I only found thwe Jawa and CT Stormie, but that was good enough for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version