Collectibles > Power of the Force 2

AT-AT walker

<< < (4/7) > >>

Brian:
The AT-AT is really one of those that I wish I would have been really "into" collecting soon enough to pick one up.  I'd like to get one someday, if I could find a decent deal on ebay or something (or if they re-release it or something), although I don't know where exactly I'd be able to put it right now.  I'd sit it on the floor if I had to though, sounds like it is a fun piece.

Darth_Anton:
The At-At was one of the toys I really wanted in the vintage line, but never got when I was a kid, so I was really estatic when the POTF2 version came out. Truth be told though, I was disapointed with the electronics bacause I wanted to put my INT-4 in there.

Durring TRU clearance, I picked up 4 for $10 each. I don't know why, but I couldn't pass it up. Finaly, a few years ago, I bought a vintage one from e-bay for $60 shipped. Aside from a creased decal, it was in exceelnt shape with working electronics. It's one of the prides of my collection and has my INT-4 sitting inside. :)

JesseVader08:

--- Quote from: Matt_Fury on April 28, 2005, 05:34 PM ---Yes, there is a little display inside that has a display and some buttons that make the display light up and some recorded phrases from ESB play when you press them.  It takes a good chunk of the troop carrying capability out of the "hold" but it's still a pretty cool feature.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Darth_Anton on June 18, 2005, 05:00 PM ---I was disapointed with the electronics bacause I wanted to put my INT-4 in there.
--- End quote ---

Since I don't have one of these bad boys, I didn't realize that the electronics impacted on the size of the cargo hold.  Besides this addition, is the POTF2 AT-AT the same mold as the vintage one?  Any other differences?

Darth_Anton:
The chin guns and the side guns are completely different molds and in my opinion larger and bulkier, but other than that, the body is identical.

JesseVader08:
Thanks for the info.   8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version