Collectibles > Power of the Force 2

Price and Value Questions

(1/4) > >>

francois_fett:
 hi guys, i want your opinion on my sell list in the classified. is my price too high ? i've got  alot of good item's in there, i dont understand why so few
poeple sent me offers. please be honnest.
thanks guys.

http://www.jedidefender.com/yabbse/index.php?board=23;action=display;threadid=395

Reconsgt:
One way to check what the current market is doing is to pick a few items you have and compaire the prices you want to those of current sales. Look at ebay under completed auctions and see what the have been selling for and take the average. Alot of people myself included prefer to buy in lots off of auctions this a lso usually equals a lower price per unit and cuts the shipping considerably.

RJP:
You have mail ;D

JediMAC:
Francois -
That's a very reasonable price listed for the 101 regular carded figures, 1 Theater Luke, 1 300th Fett, and one Leia 2-pack that you've got pictured there.  That's well over $500 retail value you've got up for sale...

I think the problem is that most people have a lot of those figures already, so they don't want to purchase the entire group of figures as one huge lot.  You should try breaking them up a little, either by line (like you already have them), or even by individual figures.  Maybe list them individually for a little while, and let people pick and choose the specific ones they want, and then list the remainders in lots.

Good luck!

RJP:
Congrats on reaching your reserve! ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version