Collectibles > The Black Series 3.75"

Recent purchases

<< < (2/28) > >>

Darth_Anton:
First half my TRU order arrived today. Vader, Biggs, Padme and Luke. Yeah, about the bubbles, Biggs came detached from his card.

Phrubruh:
Weird my Biggs and Padme were fine.

Jesse James:
I found about a set and a half at a Walmart and 50% of the figs were bad cards and rest were at least ok or perfect...  A near complete set at a Kmart were all perfect except 2 that seemed stolen not accidental...  I'd say its possible this card issue is a factory error could work itself out...  Like he green helmets I believe were a demolding agent issue at the factory.

Jesse James:
By the way, my TBS 3.75" find was in a smaller Walmart where they had the TBS absent on planograms...  Meaning it seems that, at least some cases anyway, some of that WM planogram panic was unfounded or a little premature.

McMetal:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on September  1, 2013, 06:08 PM ---By the way, my TBS 3.75" find was in a smaller Walmart where they had the TBS absent on planograms...  Meaning it seems that, at least some cases anyway, some of that WM planogram panic was unfounded or a little premature.

--- End quote ---

Not when it comes to the 6" line, it wasn't. They whiffed badly on that one. That's a valid complaint, IMO.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version