Community > Other Toy Lines

Modern Masters of the Universe

<< < (3/230) > >>

Mikey D:
mosnab, I don't collect this line but do look at them in the stores.  The only fig I never saw on the shelves (not counting new waves such as Whiplash, Two Bad and later) is Merman.   Every other fig was readily available, including Beastman and Stratos, whom from what I've gathered were somewhat hard to find.  

You're probably going to have to resort to ebay if your interested in any of the older figs, as they have pretty much dried up.  Most likely the latest wave available in the stores would be Prince Adam and Sy-clone, with Whiplash, Two Badd, Man-E-Faces and Buzz-off showing up shortly (if not out already).  Walmart does have some of the older figs (TrapJaw, Orko, Teela, Triklops) availabe with a video.  I believe the figs are the same exact ones as their single card counterparts, so it might be worth a look.

Mikey D:
New MOTU figures

Man talk about beating a dead horse.  Why so many different versions of main characters.  I don't collect this line, but you guys that do must be pissed.  Does any body actually buy all these ridiculous versions of the main characters?

The Fisto and Snake Men figs look good though.

Scott:
Sweet Fisto!

Brian:
Fisto was always one of my favorites when I was a kid, I really like how they have updated his look for this new line.  The Four Horsemen continue to do an amazing job with this line, I really want to start collecting it :).  I remember also having a figure named "Jitsu" from the vintage line that often fought against Fisto.  This is a great week for toy collectors, with all the new images coming in.  So many lines are done so well these days.

Brian:
So what does everyone think of the rest of the MOTU figures that were shown so far this week?  I think Fisto will definitely be a favorite, as well as other figures that we have seen before (Zodac, Roboto..not sure if he was shown this time).  What are your opinions of the new versions of other characters, and the "Snake-armor" versions?  I'm usually not big on variations like that, but some don't look too bad.  I actually kind of like the Stratos they have shown, and the one He-Man with the new armor (not the one with the arms sticking out everywhere).  The Snake Men themselves are pretty cool too, I always remember Kobra Khan being a favorite of many kids when I was younger.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version