Collectibles > Power of the Jedi

Rorworr

(1/5) > >>

Thomas Grey:
For those of you that have not seen the actual figure of my namesake, 'Rorworr', that is included with the 'Invasion of Theed' RPG, here he is...

He comes on a nifty POTJ micro card. The back has images of 16 POTJ figures and it is a .0000 card. I recommend the investment (the game retails for about $16) and there is no reason you shouldn't open it up to release a carded and bubble blistered, Exclusive figure to display with the other great POTJ stuff! If you are going for the 'loose' collection, he is a must have! I have already bought and broken open 2 boxes and I hope you can see why I adopted his name. A young, dashing wookiee ready to kick some butt! Chewbacca is tops in my book, but the idea of a lesser known wookiee getting an action figure is way too cool!

BidderFett:
My wife gave me this guy for Christmas.
I'm an opener for the most part, but can't bring myself to do it yet. I love his haircut.
Haven't played the game yet either.

dustrho:
I've never seen that before.  Very cool!

DSJ™:
I bought that figure off ebay awhile back. I like him.  :)

Jesse James:
Yeah, he's definately a neat "extra" you got with the RPG core box set.

I would have loved a second one to cast the head...  I'm hoping we see more wookie figures in general at some point, just for some variety.  A wookie with a removeable bandoleir would be great for us customizers too at some point since Wookies don't all dress the same.

I'd love to make an accurate scale/clothed Roworworrworrowororr someday, but that'll only be if I nab a 2nd one to boil/pop...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version