Author Topic: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 10-02-2016 Go to Last Page  (Read 357755 times)

Offline Roton7

• Jedi Padawan
  • Roton, King of the Ozone
    • View Profile
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 06-20-2006
« Reply #465 on: June 20, 2006, 12:01 PM »
I love the Mando look! Very cool!

Oh, and as many people have said before, you should really paint the projectiles! It would look so much better if you did :)
Yo is what yo is.

Offline Kit Fisto

• Jedi Initiate
  • "Tell your people to take shelter."
    • View Profile
    • Sofie and Jeffreys' Art/Custom Database
« Reply #466 on: June 20, 2006, 02:05 PM »
I love the Mando look! Very cool!

Oh, and as many people have said before, you should really paint the projectiles! It would look so much better if you did :)

You've got a point there, the red missiles just stand out to much.
"You're right! The Wu-Tang and the Shaolin could be dangerous!!"

My Website

Me on Ebay

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
  • Don't make me destroy you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: June 20, 2006, 07:17 PM »
I considered Painting the misiles, but I wanted to maintain the Playability of the toy. I figure if they were getting launched across a room the paint aps would'nt hold up to well. If I was making this for myself I'd have painted them because it wpuld have sat on a display shelf and not much else.

Thanks for all the feedback guys!
Fritzkrieg

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: June 21, 2006, 12:12 AM »
The copter is nice Fritz... but the gem to me is the Mandalorain.  That's an awesome paint scheme, one of the coolest Mandalorians I've seen.  Very, very impressive. 

:)

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Imperial Recon Speeder
« Reply #469 on: June 23, 2006, 12:09 AM »
These fast moving lightly armed speeders, are used throughout the galaxy by imperial forces. It is can be quick fitted with new armaments to better suit the operational needs. They are utility vehicles and fill many roles in the Imperial Army, from simple police operations
to quick strike attacks.
Imperial Recon Speeder. LMK what you think.

JesseJames gave me the Idea to mount the extra equipment on the outside of my vehicles. So, I added these side Panels wich have slots in them that fit the Sandtrooper Packs perfectly.

Fritzkrieg
Fritzkrieg

Offline Jedi_Assassin

• Jedi Initiate
  • My people are dead, I shall have revenge.
    • View Profile
    • My Xanga
« Reply #470 on: June 23, 2006, 12:10 AM »
yes! 1st to reply! I relly like this one. this is my favorite of all of the tanks/speeders you've done.

Offline Roton7

• Jedi Padawan
  • Roton, King of the Ozone
    • View Profile
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 06-23-2006
« Reply #471 on: June 23, 2006, 12:57 AM »
Now THAT is pretty stinkin' cool. It really would fit in to be a transition vehicle from ROTS to ANH.
Yo is what yo is.

Offline roron corobb

• Jedi Padawan
  • May the Force be with You
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: June 23, 2006, 01:08 AM »
Nice use of the Cobra Water Moccasin. Great work and look very cool also. The only thing I would suggest is to make the gunner sit lower, but other than that awesome custom.
roron corobb
I'm one of the most well-regarded Ithorian Jedi Masters, having trained as Yarael Poof's Padawan. Roron Corobb
my feedback link

Offline In Rem

• Jedi Initiate
  • Objection!
    • View Profile
    • Hobbygeek.com
« Reply #473 on: June 23, 2006, 09:27 AM »
Fritz -

I have a Moccassin sitting on my desk *right now* with similar plans for it. You beat me to the punch (and how).  :P

How did you get the driver to fit? Everyone I put in there ends up with his head poking out of the top.

Top notch work!

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #474 on: June 23, 2006, 11:12 AM »
Is the cobra moccasin still available?? LOL Fritz you've out done yourself buddy. (Once again) Your vehicle designs are so awesome, that I find myself looking for the parts you used to make them. :P I just can't help but steal Copy these awesome vehicles.

Adam

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: June 23, 2006, 11:29 AM »
Like In Rem, I have been thinking about customizing one of these too.  I've been wanting to do it actually for at least two years, in fact it was one of the first projects that I discussed with Owen.  I have an old one that eventually I'll get around too.

This looks good Fritz.  Maybe a little dirtier than I'd make mine but it still looks fantastic.

:)

Offline Outrider

• Jedi Initiate
  • IMPS RULE
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: June 23, 2006, 04:01 PM »
As I mentioned over at the other site this is my favorite of yours to date.  Its simple but do not take that the wrong way.  It feels very star warsy.  I can imagine this on the plains of Naboo hunting Gungan dissidents or maybe patrolling Dagobah for an escape pod. 

I love your stuff. 
NOTE TO HASBRO,
SA JANGO would sell quite well!

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Imperial Recon Speeder Recipe
« Reply #477 on: June 24, 2006, 05:32 PM »
Here's a recipe for my Imperial Recon Speeder
Mabey you guys could pu this to good use.

Fritzkrieg

Offline Clone Hunter

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Cybertronian Artifacts
Re: Customs by Fritzkrieg Update 06-24-2006
« Reply #478 on: June 25, 2006, 09:51 PM »
It looks OK, but it would be better if you guys used Tiger Sharks, instead of brutalizing Water Moccasins. If you are going to paint them, it will be easier and cheaper.
My trade thread: http://www.jedidefender.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=10408.0
Email is your best bet to contact me.

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
GAR's WE-LT
« Reply #479 on: July 5, 2006, 02:02 AM »
In a time of repulserlift engines and Anti-Grav. generators the WE-LT (Wheel Enforcment Light Transport)is a bit of a throw-back. Even so, the WE-LT proved highly successful durring GAR field test. Armed with dual turbo laser and 2 rocket pods, the WE-LT packs a heavy punch for it's size. The WE-LT is unmached in speed by all but repulserlift craft. It can run circles around tread and walker vehicles. The WE-LT saw limited action durring the Clone Wars. Unfortunatly, funding for the program was cut because the vehicle was limited to terran theaters only. The developers were not willing to give up on their Vehicle so easily and saught out other contracts. There plans and the future of the WE-LT were cut short. GAR special forces destroyed the WE-LT plant and assasinated the engineers for Seperatist affiliation. Only a few of the WE's exsist now and are highly saught after by collectors.

Here's my latest LMK what you think.
WE-LT

I liked the design of the Tumbler so much that I did not want to alter it much. I wanted to alter the cockpit to fit two troopers, but do to the fact that the canopy does not open all the way because of the turret I left it a one seater. The mud on the wheels was kind of an experiment. I'm not sure if I like the effect.
Fritzkrieg
Fritzkrieg