Author Topic: What's your sign?  (Read 7463 times)

Offline jkno

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: What's your sign?
« Reply #30 on: February 7, 2006, 02:43 AM »
Pisces here, February 22  :)

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #31 on: February 7, 2006, 09:51 AM »
How wonderful that my thread regarding astrology has degraded into talking about asshairs and motorboats.

Thanks.

What is it about the human condition that causes some people to turn into complete disrespectful irritating hate-filled morons, just because they have the anonymity of the net to cloud their perceptions of how you should treat a fellow human?

I was raised that you give all fellow men and women a degree of respect, up until the time that they show that they do not deserve it.

And if the mods could lock up this thread... we have gone from the initial reasoning behind the thread to a "post anything you want to talk about".

Thanks.
« Last Edit: February 7, 2006, 09:57 AM by Bill Cosby »
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 7, 2006, 10:47 AM »
How wonderful that my thread regarding astrology has degraded into talking about asshairs and motorboats.

YW ::) :'(

What is it about the human condition that causes some people to turn into complete disrespectful irritating hate-filled morons, just because they have the anonymity of the net to cloud their perceptions of how you should treat a fellow human?

Or is it the anonymity of the net clouded some folks perceptions that they should be treated properly while on that net? An oxymoron? ;)

I was raised that you give all fellow men and women a degree of respect, up until the time that they show that they do not deserve it.

Then what? You become a disrespectful, irritating, hate-filled moron and judge them yourself? Couldn't resist-took from your avatar 8)

And if the mods could lock up this thread... we have gone from the initial reasoning behind the thread to a "post anything you want to talk about".

Actually, I kind of liked it....alot like chat room... ;D

Oh Yeah..back to the topic..... ::)

Aries--
Hmmm..Let's see.. " Easily defensive to folks who insult behind 'mystery shroud' of internet and throw stones as if they themselves golden."

Okay just made that up ;D

-Urb
« Last Edit: February 7, 2006, 10:49 AM by Darth Slothus »

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #33 on: February 7, 2006, 12:20 PM »
Here, let me help you, Darth Slothus.  Your post, as usual, doesn't make a whole lot of sense.  It kind of reads like I'm talking to myself, which is oftentimes the case, but not this time.  Here's what it should look like:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks.

YW ::) :'(

Or is it the anonymity of the net clouded some folks perceptions that they should be treated properly while on that net? An oxymoron? ;)

Then what? You become a disrespectful, irritating, hate-filled moron and judge them yourself? Couldn't resist-took from your avatar 8)

Thanks.

Actually, I kind of liked it....alot like chat room... ;D

Oh Yeah..back to the topic..... ::)

Aries--
Hmmm..Let's see.. " Easily defensive to folks who insult behind 'mystery shroud' of internet and throw stones as if they themselves golden."

Okay just made that up ;D

-Urb

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 7, 2006, 02:01 PM »
He Heh..pretty good..can you say SOMETHING now? That last post proved alot about yourself.

My son has a scorpion that he caught out in the desert 3 months ago..he keeps it in a coffee can. He's given it no food or water for 3 months and yet it still lives. I wonder what keeps it living. .  .   . . . suppose it's shallow, is able to think inward and ABOVE everything(one) else and is able to survive that way?

What has my boy's experiment proven about the scorpion? I wonder, really..

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 7, 2006, 02:13 PM »

That neither of you have empathy for living creatures?  :-\

As Mr Cosby requested, I'll try and get this back on topic.  I'm a Libra.  Yay.
« Last Edit: February 7, 2006, 02:30 PM by JesseVader08 »

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #36 on: February 7, 2006, 02:34 PM »
He Heh..pretty good..can you say SOMETHING now? That last post proved alot about yourself.

Well, I'll give you that--it did prove "alot."  Not sure that it proved anything about me, really, but it certainly proved something.

That your boy is in way over his head, isn't in on the joke, and doesn't have the foggiest idea of what he's gotten himself into?

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 7, 2006, 02:35 PM »
That neither of you have empathy for living creatures?  :-\

A:No, but it depends

Somehow that was less than enthusiastic Jesse- "yay"

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #38 on: February 7, 2006, 02:37 PM »

Thank you, Jesse, but--it's "Dr. Cosby" to you.  I didn't go through eight years of medical school to be called "mister."

Offline Shannon (Princess)

• Jedi Initiate
  • Ooh, Lortab!!!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Beru has issues...
« Reply #39 on: February 7, 2006, 03:25 PM »
I love Libras... Libras are the best :D

Well, besides us Geminis :)
Let's hear it for Air Signs:  Gemini, Libra and Aquarius...

And further astrology lessons:
Fire signs: Aries, Leo, Sagittarius
Earth signs: Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn
Water signs: Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces

You are starting to damage my calm.

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 7, 2006, 03:30 PM »
I love Libras... Libras are the best :D

Naturally.  We keep the world 'balanced'.  ;)

And my apologies, Dr. Cosby.  At least I didn't bring up hairy ********.  :-*

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #41 on: February 7, 2006, 03:45 PM »
Who you calling an *******?

Offline name

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I ate your llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 7, 2006, 04:19 PM »
Here's a hairy ******* and his motorboat.

This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Fig Newtons.

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 7, 2006, 04:31 PM »
Dammit, people, stay on topic.

I demand you state your sign or I'll ban everyone, hairy ******** included.

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #44 on: February 7, 2006, 04:33 PM »
Here's a hairy ******* and his motorboat.

And another: