Collectibles > Revenge of the Sith

Jedi Temple Assault Battle Pack

(1/32) > >>

SpudTrooper:
I was wandering has anyone found this bad boy yet? it was stated a release date in July  :o

I CANT WAIT!! but it sucks since its a Kmart exclusive and KM usually hikes up their prices  :'(

ruiner:
Not yet, but then again, I don't live on the west coast - lucky bastards!

I can't believe the WC guys found the new clonies already (red, black pilot, etc.)

I'm still looking for Tarkin, 500th Vader, & Anakin Evolution.....

And we are still waiting for the deluxe clone 3 packs - one sighting of the blue pack and that lasted for a couple hours.

TheBlackDog:
Haven't seen it out West here. Seen alot, but not that yet. Not sure when it is coming out. I need about a 2 week break now on new SW figures for my wallet to catch back up to me!

SpudTrooper:

--- Quote from: ruiner on July 26, 2005, 01:13 PM ---Not yet, but then again, I don't live on the west coast - lucky bastards!

I can't believe the WC guys found the new clonies already (red, black pilot, etc.)

I'm still looking for Tarkin, 500th Vader, & Anakin Evolution.....

And we are still waiting for the deluxe clone 3 packs - one sighting of the blue pack and that lasted for a couple hours.

--- End quote ---

lol im sorry ruiner, living out here is quite nice huh? j/k im pretty sure the stores at your place will begin the hit.  :D i havent seen Anakin Evolution either since it pops in Kmart and i dont like the Kmart stores at my area. all the workers are scalpers  :-[

Darth_Anton:
I head one rumor of these guys hitting, and with respect to the guy who reported it, I think the person who told him didn't know what they were talking about. Let's just hope they treat these like the cantina scenes an put out pleanty.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version