Community > Other Toy Lines

A Song of Ice and Fire / Game of Thrones Figures!

<< < (20/37) > >>

McMetal:
I think the ship has sailed on wave 3 too. I never did see a single wave 2 figure at Target around here, nor Walgreens either.

I think I will probably cave and get these eventually, but no rush.

Nicklab:
I only started to see wave 2 at Target stores within the last month.  But I'm not optimistic about the future of this line. 

P-Siddy:

--- Quote from: McMetal on June 17, 2015, 09:09 PM ---I never did see a single wave 2 figure at Target around here, nor Walgreens either.

--- End quote ---

Have you tried Barnes and Noble (if you have one where you are)?  That usually where I find them.  I haven't seen Wave 2 at Target either and I suspect I won't since the pegs are full with Wave 1 still.

Along the Legacy thread, but not GoT, I'm a huge Firefly fan and am glad to see Funko touch this series, but I'm weary to invest in it as I've heard that the only way to get Inara, Book, and the Tams is if Wave 1 does well.  If they guarantee I'll get all 9 regulars I'd be happy to pick them up... but as of now I am not sure.

McMetal:
Yeah, I have seen a bunch of the Wave 2 guys at B&N, but that store seems content to sit on merchandise forever with no efforts to clearance anything.

McMetal:
Well, Barnes and Noble finally started to clearance some of the Wave 2 figures at 50% off, so I caved and picked up Brienne and Daenerys 2.0 last night. Time to pick up the Wave 1 guys at Target I guess, and then hope the rest of Wave 2 hits clearance later this summer.

I figured 15 figures was not prohibitive from a cost or space standpoint, so what the heck.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version