Community > Other Toy Lines

NECA Aliens/Prometheus

<< < (6/8) > >>

evenflow:

--- Quote from: McMetal on July 20, 2013, 08:55 PM ---
--- Quote from: evenflow on June 25, 2013, 07:18 PM ---I like them and plan to pick up the set.

--- End quote ---

Were you successful?

I managed to snag the free catalog and base, and the Early Bird kit, but I'm still awaiting confirmation on the prototype 2-pack. (I pre-ordered that on eBay but as of yesterday the seller had not been able to secure one yet, pretty sure these are gone now)

The aftermarket prices on these are going to be nuts I think. What a great concept though.

--- End quote ---

No luck on the prototype set. Got the Early Bird set. The guys at the booth were cool enough to give me enough display stands for all the figures in the set though.

McMetal:
Nice job!

I ended up overpaying for the Early Bird kit, but I got the catalog and free stand. I only need one because I don't plan on removing the figures from their cards anyway.

Now I just have to lock down the prototype 2-pack. Hard to say if the price on that will go up or down over time.

evenflow:
So i have picked up a NECA predator figure and the skull set and want to grab an Alien, has there been a release with a face hugger and a chest burster? Not necessarily together but has NECA made them?

shmashwitdaclub:
No, not yet.

They do have this coming out but it is not in scale:  http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=NEC12262&mode=retail

more of a "fun" toy

evenflow:
Cool, thanks for the info.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version